Balsamic Chicken Cobb Salad has all the classic flavors of the popular favorite with a simple balsamic dressing. Made with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, cucumber, avocado, cheese and rotini – perfect for lunch or your next potluck!
Hey everyone! Kelly here again from Life Made Sweeter and today I’m sharing a delicious salad for entertaining season. With summer just around the corner, salads are the perfect side dish for all those outdoor picnics and cookouts.
This Balsamic Chicken Cobb Salad is packed with flavor and so simple to customize. I love a good cobb salad and this one has all the classic ingredients like juicy tomatoes, lettuce, hard boiled eggs, avocado, bacon, cheese with the addition of cucumber and rotini pasta.
HOW TO MAKE BALSAMIC CHICKEN COBB SALAD:
- Start off by seasoning the chicken with salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil and lemon.
- For the hard boiled eggs, I usually like to make a large batch using this method to keep on hand during the week for breakfast or to add to my salads.
- Cook and crumble the bacon then grill the chicken.
- Prepare and assemble the remaining salad ingredients starting with the lettuce plus any other greens you like. Add cooked and drained pasta, hard boiled eggs, grape tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, crumbled bacon and feta.
- Add any other toppings you like then drizzle with the simple balsamic vinaigrette right before serving.
Easy swaps for this salad:
- Use leftover cooked chicken or chopped rotisserie chicken to cut down on the prep time
- Leave out the chicken to keep this salad low carb
- Feel free to leave out the pasta to keep this grain free or use penne or farfalle instead of rotini
- Swap in your favorite vegetables or cheese
More salads you might like:
Waldorf Chicken Salad